tisdag 24 juli 2012

Ashley Greene New Outtakes for Nylon Magazine + Interview Highlights

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

HQs

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Ashley Greene is the cover girl for NYLON Magazine’s Denim Issue!
We're (still) in love with our August cover girl!
  • The success of Twilight may have transformed Ashley Greene's life and career, but now she's ready for something new. Mikael Wood interviews the 25-year-old actress about her latest projects, including the ghostly thriller The Apparition.

On trying to de-stress before auditions. I got [to my casting], and there were cameras all around me. Everyone's so obsessed with celebrity, I think more than ever before. It's the instant gratification of it -- the tabloids an the Internet and the camera phones. We're just so infatuated with it that basically everyone is a stalker. I was like, "Just let me do my damn job!"

On believing in ghosts (or not): That was one of the more difficult aspects [while filming haunted house thriller The Apparition], because I try to make everything as realistic as possible; I want to experience what the character is experiencing. So to make myself believe there was something after me...it was a dark time.

On keeping her waitressing gig after booking Twilight: I was working at the Belmont Cafe in L.A., got the call, and two weeks later was rehearsing. Right when I was cast, my IMDb STARmeter [a chart that tracks actors based on how many searches are done on them] went through the roof -- all of ours did, and we hadn't even done anything yet!. I asked my boss if I could have my job back after the shoot. He was like, "I don't think you'll need it but OK."

On drawing from life experience for characters:
Growing up, I didn't have a hard life. Luckily, people are not the greatest in L.A., so once I got here and my heart was broken and people stabbed me in the back, I could use that to feel vulnerable.

On being typecast post-Twilight: It's not like, 'Oh, you're the quirky best friend-slash-sister'. There's no stereotype with Alice. And she doesn't really look anything like me, with the pixie cut and the white makeup. So to be put in a box, I'd kind of have to do it myself. And I'm not going to do that.



Via bellasdiary / todotwilightsaga / greenebrasil / brandheroin
Source: NYLON | JustJared

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...